I'm a 23 yo blogger living in France. I've been a feminist since forever - growing up listening to Bikini Kill, admiring Annie Sprinkle, loving Maria Beatty. I'm currently running Odvie Von Vegas, a blog mainly focused on female artists around the world. I decided to create this side blog project in order to promote feminist/queer inspirations and lifestyles. The aim is to gather testimonies from people with various backgrounds: art, cinema, music, literature... This is not a place for propaganda, I just want people to express themselves freely in order for you, reader, to think and open your mind/eyes. I thank you for your interest and, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me by email fevertotell (at) live (dot) fr Keep fighting for your dreams, stay true to yourself and have fun!

Hello World!

Welcome

Source: Got a Girl Crush

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire